Kilcunda Oceanview Holiday Retreat is in the perfect location to take in the stunning views of Bass Strait and explore all the delights of Phillip Island and the Bass Coast while still being close enough to Wilson's Promontory to take a day trip.
The holiday park has a variety of accommodation that should suit the needs of families and single guests, in villas, cabins, powered and camping sites which are perfect for caravans, motor homes and camping.
Being part of the Holiday Retreats Australia Group, you're assured of a terrific holiday experience at a great holiday place.
Kilcunda Oceanview offers fun, activities and relaxation for all the family and young at heart.
The guests enjoy:
- Stunning views with direct access to the beach and fascinating rock pools
- Recreation Centre with games and communal kitchen, BBQs and dining area
- Kid's activities programs
- Basketball, beach volleyball, cricket pitch
- Walking and bike trails - adjacent to Rail Trail and the George Bass Coastal Walk
Local attractions and activities include:
- Easy access to Phillip Island - Penguin Parade and Wilson's Promontory
- Rail Trail and George Bass Coastal Walk, Punchbowl Loop
- Local wineries
- Surf beaches and rock/beach fishing
- Gourmet local foods
- Markets and Festivals throughout the year
- Dinosaur fossils
- Golf courses
- National ParksVisit Website