Rye Tea Tree Cottage is a beautifully presented cottage with a Scandinavian feel ideal for couples or family getaways. Set on an elevated block filled with Ti Trees makes it completely private.
In the winter relax and unwind in the cosy cottage with a glass of red, candles and a good book or visit the Peninsula Hot Springs or play some rounds at the Dunes Golf club, both only a short drive away. In the warmer months bathe in the sunshine on the large very private deck surrounded by Ti Trees, either relaxing around the Dining table or lounge by the barbecue on the deckchairs or in one of the two hammocks.
The cottage is a 20 minute walk, 10 minute bike ride, or 3 minute drive to the Capel Sound beach foreshore, and Rye village with its cafes and restaurants.
- Complimentary bottle of wine on arrival
- 42"HD Plasma TV, DVD/BluRay player, and selection of DVDs, Playstation 2 and games
- Stereo system and collection of music CDs
- Toys for young children
- Porta cot and high chair
- Fully equipped kitchen and laundry
- Wall heater and Inverter air-conditioner
- Full length undercover veranda
- Dining area with seating for eight people
- Bathroom with shower and bath
- A quantity of tea, coffee, and milk supplied
Sorry, no schoolies.