The Seahorse Coastal Villas are located only 600 meters from the beach, golf course and Bay of Islands Coastal Park in Peterborough on the Great Ocean Road and only a few minutes drive from the popular scenic attractions of London Bridge, Loch Ard Gorge, 12 Apostles, Bay of Islands and Bay of Martyrs.
Peterborough sits at the mouth of the Curdies River, with the Port Campbell National Park on the eastern side, and the Bay of Islands Coastal Park to the west. Peterborough's proximity to the major attractions of the region makes it an excellent centre for exploring the area.
The Seahorse Coastal Villas are large, spacious two bedroom villas, with your own deck and garden for relaxing, BBQ facilities and secure undercover car parking plus room for your boat. Features of the villas include:
- Separate Bathroom, Toilet and Laundry - hairdryer, iron
- Ironing board and washing machine.
- Fully Equipped Kitchen - with full size refrigerator, stove, microwave, all cutlery and crockery.
- Tea and Coffee making facilities - includes tea, coffee, Milo and milk.
- Large Living Area - with two sofas, table and chairs.
- Outdoor Living Area - table and chairs.
- Linen / Towels supplied.
- Split system air conditioning.
- TV and DVD player and Radio/ CD player
All the Villas can sleep up to eight people.Visit Website