De Bortoli Wines was established in the Riverina region of New South Wales in 1928, four years after the founder, Vittorio De Bortoli and his wife Giuseppina migrated to Australia from Northern Italy.
Now one of Australia's largest family-owned wine companies and a proud member of Australia's First Families of Wine, De Bortoli have embraced a culture of sharing good wine, good food and good times with family and friends for more than 80 years.
In 1987 Leanne De Bortoli and her husband, De Bortoli Chief Winemaker, Steve Webber, established the Yarra Valley winery and restaurant. The vision for the Yarra Valley Estate was to produce high quality cool climate wines which express the best the Yarra Valley wine region has to offer.
The De Bortoli Yarra Valley Estate has gone from strength to strength, winning numerous international and national awards as well as offering an ever-changing indulgent experience for its visitors.
Facilities and services offered on site:
- Wine Tastings
- Cheese Room, including wine and cheese matching
- Contemporary Italian style restaurant catering up to 100 guests
- Wedding and function facilities
- Home delivery of wine within Australia and overseas
- Ample car and bus parking (including disabled parking)
- Landscaped gardens with picnic facilities and children's playground
- Located only one hour from Melbourne, De Bortoli Winery and Restaurant is well worth a visitVisit Website
Access Without Assistance for the Disabled, Car park, Coach Parking, Parking for the Disabled, Picnic Area, Restaurant - Licensed, Shaded Area, Sheltered Area, Toilet facilities for the Disabled
Lessons/Tutorials, Wine Tasting
Educational Tourism, Food and Wine, Indulgence/Luxury