The Gladstone Regional Art Gallery and Museum is a public institution established and funded by the Gladstone Regional Council. It is dedicated to promoting the visual arts and crafts for and by the communities of the Port Curtis region and Central Queensland in addition to acting as a focal point for the preservation and display of the region''s history and cultural heritage.
The attractive eclectic styled building on the corner of Goondoon and Bramston Streets was built as an employment project in 1934. Now heritage listed, the free classical styled building was designed by Rockhampton architect, Ray Chipps to serve as the Gladstone Town Hall and community centre. For over 40 years events such as debutante balls, flower shows, boxing matches, concerts, plays, eisteddfods, films, and weddings were held in the hall.Visit Website
Access Without Assistance for the Disabled, Public Toilet, Toilet facilities for the Disabled
Cultural, Educational Tourism