Gnadenfrei Estate’s first vineyard was planted in 1958. The hilltop premises were built in 1978, as the Seppelt family home and cellar door, and opened for wine tasting the following year. The vineyard comprises five acres Shiraz, one acre Grenache and one acre of mixed reds: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meuniere, Malbec and Merlot.
A range of premium red table wines are available for tastings and sales, along with home made jams, mustards and sauces.Visit Website
Access With Assistance for the Disabled, Car park, Public Toilet, Toilet facilities for the Disabled
Food and Wine