The grassy slopes of the park are popular with large groups for picnics and games. Trails wind through the park, offering glimpses of native birdlife and views of the water.
Things to see and do
- The park offers over 53ha for visitors to take in, explore and enjoy. Features include walking paths, large open spaces, picnic facilities and free gas barbecues
- Visitors can take a leisurely stroll through the 'Ironbark Trail' or have a picnic or barbecue
- Greenvale Reservoir Park offers many open spaces where you can enjoy the great outdoors, fly a kite or breathe in fresh air while going for a jog
- You can enjoy the peaceful surrounds and the tranquil views of the reservoir or simply relax under a tree and enjoy a sunny afternoon. The sound of birds and the breeze through the trees provides a relaxing change to the hustle and bustle of everyday city life
- One of the features of the park is 'Brodies Lakes'. This series of three ponds is ideal for observing birdlife and incorporating other wetland activities
Before you go
Conditions can change in parks for many reasons. For the latest information on changes to local conditions, please visit the relevant park page on the Parks Victoria website.
Be bushfire ready in the great outdoors. Refer to the Bushfire Safety section on the Parks Victoria website for tips on how to stay safe.Visit Website
Picnic Area, Public Toilet, Sheltered Area
Flora/Fauna, Nature based, Wildlife