Medika Gallery is a fine art gallery, selling Australian glassware, pottery, crystal, prints, main line original and professional paintings by Australian artists, with the added attraction of resident wildlife artist, Ian Roberts painting in the attached studio. Ian is a painter of Australian birds and plants.
Medika Gallery was originally the St Petri Kirche Lutheran Church opened in 1886. The building is almost as old as Blyth itself (1860) and remains in sturdy condition, a tribute to our pioneers building expertise. Since closing in 1966, it has been resold several times and partly demolished, but the present owners have committed themselves to ensuring it remains an asset for Blyth and many hours have been spent restoring it to its present use.
The steeple built in 1889 remains the focal point of the church, and adds character and charm to its use as a gallery.Visit Website
Access With Assistance for the Disabled, Car park, Child Activities, Coach Parking
Cultural, Flora/Fauna, The Arts