Patterson River Country Club is a sand belt golf course that has been built around a 15-hectare lake system, providing an attractive and natural setting with abundant bird life. It features superb couch fairways, undulating Penn links bent greens, guarded by an extensive array of bunkers.
It's a course that provides a fair test of skill for all range of golfers.
- Fully equipped Pro Shop. Mens and women's competitions daily.
- No partner no problem social men's group plays Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 10am and visitors welcome.
- Access to tee times available most days.
- Twilight golf Wednesdays from 4pm including BBQ dinner during daylight savings.
- Dining available Tuesday - Saturday evenings. A la carte menu available.
- Idyllic views of the course from the fully equipped function room perfect for weddings, parties and corporate events.
All categories of membership available and guests most welcome.Visit Website
Access With Assistance for the Disabled, Bar, BBQ Facilities, Cafe, Car park, Catering, Conference/Convention Facilities, Parking for the Disabled, Restaurant - Licensed, Toilet facilities for the Disabled