Join Droama Estate for an evening of Italian food matched with the 'i' range label of Italian wines, made by the winemaker, Duncan Buchanan.
Hosted by Duncan, who has worked two vintages in Italy, this is a fun, educational evening all about the wonderful flavours of Italian food and the perfect wines to accompany that food.
Held in the beautiful Gallery room, with the crackling open fire flaming, let Droama Estate spoil you with great food, fine wines and good company.
The menu for the evening consists of:
- Braised quail with rocket salad, patè del cacciatore with prima vera vegetables
- Pasta di Spilamberto
- Ribbons of pasta, mascarpone, gorgonzola and balsamic sauce
- Cosciotto di Maiale di Sangiovese
- Leg of pork oven-braised in Sangiovese with braised seasonal vegetables
- Parmigiano mousse with red wine and cherry sauce
- Coffee and AmorettiVisit Website
Access With Assistance for the Disabled, Car park, Toilet facilities for the Disabled
Food and Wine