Penrice

  • Originally known as German Pass, Penrice was settled by Cornish migrants and named after their homeland. Its elevated position provides exceptional views over the Barossa Valley and while land has been highly sought after for residential use grazing sheep and majestic gums still dot the landscape. The Union Chapel on Penrice Road was completed in 1844 and is claimed to be the oldest surviving church in the Barossa. Sponsored by George Fife Angas himself, in the hope that all Christians would form a single church, the chapel has, at various times, been a dance hall, fruit storehouse, home and shearing

  • Milk & Honey Home
    Milk & Honey Home

    Milk & Honey Home is a stylish and modern, newly renovated heritage listed cottage in

Penrice Australia

Get Featured on About Australia